Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LACE NAIL ART DESIGNS



I am dying to try this trend out. This is an up-and-coming nail trend inspired by some of the greatest fashion shows. Lace nail art designs are a statement of romance with its pretty and feminine patterns that crown the appearance of both fashionistas as well as celebrities.




Lace Nail Art Designs:

Celebrity manicurist Elle for Barielle's Tips on Applying Lace Nails
1.Start with a clean nail

2.Brush on gel resin

3.Pick a thin Parisian piece of lace and attach

4.Spray with glue dry

5.Cut and shape using an embroidery scissor

6.Re-resin

7.To remove, soak in acetone


















4 comments:

  1. I think i will have to try this out. I heard of it before but i got so wrapped up in the new OPI collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. wheeere do u get the lace?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I linked this up on my blog today! http://vixenmade.blogspot.com/2011/08/nail-polish-to-show-off.html

    ReplyDelete